The right butcher and the right seasoning can yield the most sumptuous dish. Here is how..
1. Add canola oil to a hot skillet to braise a Beef Chuck Flat-iron Steak. Simply add salt and pepper after it has received some marks on each side.
2. When done, let the beef rest for 5-7 minutes before cutting.
4. ..And serve with french bread.
- Beef with Coca-Cola Sauce – Skillet Recipe (amyfoodstories.wordpress.com)
- Beef Brisket Recipe (food.com)
- BBQ Beef Chuck Steak (cheftoponkumer2013.wordpress.com)