This Easy Skillet Lasagna is another perfect comfort food after long work/school days, at least in my family. It’s very easy and it’s best with fresh mozzarella, home-made marinara sauce and home-made bechamel sauce. Here are the steps.
1. Start with a base or roux (butter, flour, salt and pepper) at medium low heat. This will be the base for the bechamel sauce.
2. Add milk to the roux and mix frequently on low medium heat. When you obtain a semi thick consistency you have your bechamel sauce ready. Set aside.
3. Prepare a marinara sauce at home or use your favorite marinara sauce from the store (nothing wrong with that.)
4. Brown the beef well, seasoning with salt, pepper and oregano.
5. Stack the lasagna layers on a skillet. Start with marinara sauce.
6. Add a layer of oven-ready lasagna and beef.
7. Add a layer of marinara sauce and cheese.
8. Add another layer of oven-ready lasagna.
9. Add a layer of beef, sauce and cheese.
8. Add another layer of oven-ready lasagna, more beef, more marinara sauce, then bechamel sauce and cheese.
When it’s ready it will be saucy and bubbly. Take it off from the stove and let it rest for 10 minutes. I serve directly from the skillet on the table.
Enjoy with some french bread!
3 Comments Add yours
I tried the recipe and the lasagna is perfect! Thanks a lot.